After two years of providing Lean Coffee for free, we’ve decided we need to take it to the next level in order to continue to meet our users’ needs and ambitions for this effective way to stimulate conversations and surface insights within organisations.
We have some great global clients as well as small ad-hoc teams and we appreciate you all, for your positive feedback and suggested enhancements.
In order to fund this development, we have decided that we need to charge something for LCT. There will always be a free (advert supported) version of LCT. However, you will now have the option to add enhanced features to your subscription.
We have a list of new functionality that we will be adding to LCT in the weeks ahead and we want you to help us prioritise our backlog below, where you can vote for your favoured features and add any that we not have thought of yet.
Ideas for you to help us prioritise
Multiple facilitators per board
- The facilitator can nominate someone else to facilitate the session on a specific board.
Save a session summary
- Enables the facilitator to download a summary of a session, probably as a .pdf, that includes; all the topics discussed, who was at the session, the actions and a session overview written by the facilitator.
- Facilitator can export actions from a session as a .csv file.
- Or export directly into JIRA
- Note: this is already in the JIRA marketplace – https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.ripplerock.leancoffeetable/cloud/overview
De-duplicate topics in the ‘To discuss’ column
- Enable facilitator to combine 2 or more topics into one new topic – and keep links to the predecessor topics.
- Ability to create an existing list of topics that can be used to pre-populate a new session.
Duplicate a board
- Create a new board based on an existing board
Customise to your corporate colours and logo
- This can help LCT sit more naturally within your corporate identity. Here are some examples