Finally.. engaging, agenda-driven meetings are here
We are excited to invite you to our new structured meeting format, building on what we have learned serving-up Lean Coffee online for the last three years.
Whilst Lean Coffee is a simple and very effective format, we spend much more time in ‘traditional’ agenda-based meetings.
Some of you asked us to breathe some life back into this kind of meeting. We have therefore re-imagined this familiar, though tired, format to focus on engagement and active participation of all attendees.
This Beta version is exclusively for LeanCoffeeTable users. We hope it provides you with more benefits and the ability to extend into other parts of your organisation. We are also keen to get your feedback and suggestions in our new Slack channel (see below)
There are many innovative ideas in our product backlog, including integrations with tools like Zoom. We will be providing you with minor improvements every few days in the months ahead.
See below on how you can help us to shape the future direction of the application.
Run your first agenda meeting now
To start a new agenda-driven meeting simply click on the ‘New Board’ and you will now have a choice of format (see image below)
This initial version includes everything you need to run a more engaging agenda-driven meeting today. Functionality includes:
- The facilitator sets up the meeting and the agenda items
- Attendees can help build the agenda by adding notes to agenda items before the meeting starts
- The meeting starts with an agenda which better reflects the priorities and interests of the attendees
- Agenda items are timed and fit the time constraints of the meeting
Real-time notes / minutes
- Anyone can add notes or actions during the meeting
- A more accurate, contemporaneous, record of the meeting witnessed by those attending
- No delay waiting for the scribe to capture actions and notes
- Encourages involvement in minute taking and action assignment
- Includes much more detail than in traditional meeting minutes
Immediate record of the meeting
- A complete .pdf record of the meeting, including images and links, within seconds of the meeting end
- No delay in circulating the meeting record and therefore less decay in people’s memory and lasting value of the meeting
Other new features
- Time progression through an agenda item and the whole meeting.
- Reduces facilitation effort as attendees are more aware and better able to self-manage
- Rich text agenda field
- Shows images and links to resources for the meeting e.g. links to a the sales data in Excel
- You can fully participate in the meeting, seeing real-time updates without having to stare at the shared scree
Starting and agenda-driven meeting
Free trial and ‘lock-in’ price for 12 months
This functionality will be included in your LeanCoffeeTable price – for the duration of your subscription.
If you want to lock-in this new functionality at the current price for a year, then please upgrade your subscription to a 12 months subscription before 30 August 2019
As we begin to reach out beyond Lean Coffee, the application will be re-branded as Konveno later this year. More details and designs to follow.
Become an active member of the Konveno Community in Slack
We are looking for a group of active users to help us shape and prioritise the functionality of Konveno.
If you are interested please give your details here and we will add you to the Slack channel.
As a member of the community you will help to prioritise the backlog, suggest new features, feedback on existing functionality and discuss ideas directly with the development team and each other.