We are pleased to offer you an internally hosted version of Lean Coffee Table, with more functionality and customised to your company.
This offers several advantages to your users:
Single sign-on direct access
LCT uses your company’s existing authentication process to manage access to the application. See below for technical details.
Customised look and feel.
Using your logo and colours makes LCT more familiar and seamlessly integrated into your way of working. See examples below.
Our backlog of enhancements include:
- Ability to add comments / actions to a topic that is in the ‘Discussing’ column.
- Create a record of the session.
- Including all the topics discussed, comments and actions. Together with an overall summary of the session and the attendees.
- Multiple facilitators for a board.
- Export of cards to JIRA, TFS or Trello
- Session changes
- User can change a vote to another card
- Facilitator can change numbers of votes allowed
- Add photos to user profiles
- Email reminders and links to stored session records.
As a paying customer you would get to influence the scope and priority of this new functionality.
An internally hosted version of LCT connects to two of the existing Xcx systems.
- Email: LCT will send emails to invitees through your email infrastructure.
- Security / single sign-on: LCT supports SAML and ‘WS Federated’ authentication so you can use the existing Xcx active directory to authenticate users.
- External users, who are not in your active directory, can be registered within LCT and do not need to be added to the Xcx directory
- Depending on your security policy we could also support other kinds of authentication e.g. Google or Facebook
- We are happy to consider other internal environments, like Linux.
Discuss hosting options with us – click here
Customised user interface
These are examples of the customised look of an Internally hosted Lean Coffee Table