We are delighted to reveal our new and improved Lean Coffee Table! We have been working hard on shaping our tool to give customers what they asked for – enhanced functionality and a sleeker user interface.
The originator of the Lean Coffee Table meeting format, Jim Benson, has given us some great feedback which we have incorporated into the new version.
Other key improvements include:
- Facilitators can allocate more votes at any time during the session (once the previous 3 have been used up).
- Simpler merge functionality has been introduced to help combine similar topic cards
- Actions can also be added by anyone at any time, not just against the topic under discussion
- The ‘anonymous author’ option is maintained across all columns on the board.
- The addition of a ‘go with the flow’ option at the end of a timed discussion. This horizontal thumb is for those that don’t have a strong opinion either way.
- Users can edit and delete their actions or learnings (Editing comments is coming soon)
- You have a greater choice of timer sounds…
and we’ve changed the default too!