We have recently added these features to Lean Coffee Table:
Save a Session Summary
Which new features do you want to see?
Save a session summary
- You can now save a permanent record of your Lean Coffee Session in .pdf format
- At the end of the session the facilitator can write a brief overview before pushing the ‘Create Session’ button.
- The Session summary includes
- A list of all the topics that were suggested, the person who suggested them and the votes received
- Which topics were discussed
- Actions recorded against each topic
- The people who attended the session
This video summarises the new Save Session functionality
Add and Export Actions
- Enables the facilitator to add action to the topic in the discussing column.
- More than one action can be added to the topic. Actions can be reviewed and deleted.
- At the end of the session the facilitator can export the actions as a .csv file, to be opened in Excel
Would like to have a time up to 10 mins with default settings for initial discussion time and continuation times. For instance we usually use 8 mins for the initial discussion. At the end of 8 mins we use Roman voting to continue. If thumbs up exceed thumbs down, we continue for another 4 mins.
Would also like to upload or attach notes or Sketchnotes, or audio file to the record of the the Lean Coffee.
You guys are awesome!!!😙