We have recently added these features to Lean Coffee Table:
Which new features do you want to see?
Save a session summary
- You can now save a permanent record of your Lean Coffee Session in .pdf format
- At the end of the session the facilitator can write a brief overview before pushing the ‘Create Session’ button.
- The Session summary includes
- A list of all the topics that were suggested, the person who suggested them and the votes received
- Which topics were discussed
- Actions recorded against each topic
- The people who attended the session
This video summarises the new Save Session functionality
Add and Export Actions
- Enables the facilitator to add action to the topic in the discussing column.
- More than one action can be added to the topic. Actions can be reviewed and deleted.
- At the end of the session the facilitator can export the actions as a .csv file, to be opened in Excel